Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bandung , Indonesia Part 1

Just got back from Bandung, Indonesia few days ago here are some of my experience over there.
First day, arrive in Bandung about 8 .30 pm , their time is late 1 hr from Malaysia

Their humble airport , really small entrance 
Took a cab to our hotel > Pop Hotel located at Jl. Peta 241, Kopo , 
In a shopping complex called festival CTLink 
Which is about 30 min journey. 
Cab cost about 40, 000 rp (~ RM14)
Interesting Hotel (~ RM100/night)
Most of the shop were closed already could only find this 
Japanese food are all over , decided to give a try since I am too hungry 
It was good like Malaysia Bento. Then went for a stroll just outside the shopping complex 
There were few small gerai and I found this 
They called it murtabak manis > is like Apam but I never taste anything 
this delicious before , the whole box only cause me 8,000rp (RM2 plus)


No comments:

Post a Comment